Mauna Kea Tee (Shade)
• Produced in a limited run, this design uses the color of the tee as part of the outlines. The design was inspired by the view of Mauna Kea from Aaron's native Hilo-town. On a clear day you can see the mauna peering over the lush town of Hilo.
• This colorway is inspired by the late night "missions" we use to take up to Mauna Kea in my friend Micah's lifted two-tone maroon & creme 1991 F-150
• Features a woven label on the front, and a woven neck tag. This shirt is meant to be worn in and last a LIFETIME. We like to think of our clothes as our kids future vintage wear.
• 100% Cotton T-shirt made in Los Angeles, CA
• Printed in Los Angeles, CA
Allow 5-7 business days for your order to ship...
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. E-mail us and we can assist you further.